Whether you’re a member of a committee, social club or just a close group of friends, we have everything you will need to help you plan and organise your Doodle Day event.
Getting your group involved couldn’t be simpler. Register today and we will send you an organisers guide packed full of everything you need to start your fundraising and get everybody doodling! (For full details on what your pack will include please see list below)
All doodles submitted to us at doodle HQ will be judged and prizes awarded in the following two categories:
- 7 years and under - £50 worth of arts and craft vouchers
- 8-16 years – £75 worth of arts and craft vouchers
- 17 years and over – £150 worth of arts and craft vouchers
As well as winning up to £150 in arts and crafts vouchers, winners of the individuals competition will also receive a certificate and a 3D stuffed custom-made figure made to look exactly like their doodle, courtesy of Lucy Moose doodles.
For all doodles entered into the national competition we ask for a suggested donation of £1. Once we receive your group’s doodles and donations we will send you a thank you certificate for taking part.
To ensure everyone is in with the chance of winning, doodles must be sent to our doodle HQ by no later than Friday 8 March 2013.
- Your organisers guide packed full of hints, tips and practical advice
- Template doodle cards
- Epilepsy Action and National Doodle Day branded goodies to help decorate your venue
- Posters and resources to help maximise your fundraising and raise awareness of your event
- A doodle donation box
- Reminder and paying in slips
- A doodle/total thank you poster
Doodle packs will be sent out six weeks before National Doodle Day. In the meantime why not check out our frequently asked questions and keep an eye on the downloadable section of our website.
If you have any question about organising a National Doodle Day event you can contact our dedicated doodle team on 0113 210 8800 or email email@example.com